Enjoy the perks and benefits of online casinos that accept Neteller, a highly reputable e-wallet payment option, and make easy, fast deposits and withdrawals any time of the day.
Top NETELLER Online Casinos
About Neteller Payments
Introduced over two decades ago in 1999, Neteller remains one of the most widely used e-wallet payment options. Neteller is used for transferring funds from and to various merchants, companies, and online casinos. When it comes to Neteller and its presence in the iGaming industry, PaySafe Group responsible for Neteller started processing online gaming payments in 2000. Fast forward to 2021, Neteller is accepted by all major, renowned, reputable online casinos.
Pros & Cons
- Deposits processed instantly
- Extra privacy and security measures
- Excellent customer protection
- High withdrawal limits
- Multiple currencies supported
- Higher currency exchange rates
- Transaction fees usually between 1% and 5%
Neteller falls into the category of e-money or e-wallet payment options. Online casino players who want to get started with Neteller are required to sign up for an account on the official website. Speaking of setting up Neteller accounts, the service supports twenty-six currencies. Neteller accounts can be funded from credit and debit cards, via bank transfers, and over forty other options.
Funds in Neteller accounts can be used to pay for online services and products, pay merchants, send money to other Neteller users, and fund online casino accounts at iGaming venues that support this e-wallet service. Neteller can be also used to request withdrawals from online casinos.
Players who have Neteller VIP memberships enjoy several other perks and benefits including generous cashback offers on transfers, higher transfer limits, and even free prepaid MasterCard cards. Neteller is one of the safest, most convenient options for online casino gamers to make deposits and withdrawals. One of the biggest benefits of using Neteller is being able to deposit in an easy, quick fashion.
Not only Neteller deposits are processed quickly but also Neteller withdrawals. In fact, most online casinos process Neteller withdrawal requests within twenty-four hours. Speaking of Neteller withdrawals, players can get their funds using Neteller via ATMs if they have Net+ MasterCard, bank transfers, and p2p transactions.
How to Make a Deposit Using Neteller?
If you have an active Neteller account, funding your online casino account using your Neteller funds is not complicated in any way.
- Find an online casino that accepts Neteller as one of its deposit options - Here, you will find a list of Neteller online casinos, and to get started, pick one of them. If you do not have a Neteller account, make sure you set one up on the official Neteller website. Once your account has been verified, you need to fund your account and you can use a variety of options including MasterCard and Visa cards, prepaid cards, bank transfers, and several other options.
- Go to your Neteller online casino and navigate to your cashier - Once you are ready to make a Neteller deposit, log into your online casino account, head to your cashier, and choose Deposit. From different deposit methods, pick Neteller.
- Specify the amount you want to transfer from your Neteller account - The next step is to enter the amount you want to transfer from your Neteller account to your online casino account. Before you do so, make sure you check deposit limits if they are in place.
- Head back to your Neteller account - Once you have chosen Neteller as your deposit method, a new window will pop up, and here you need to log into your Neteller account by providing the required info including your email and your password. You may also be required to go enter the code you have received on your mobile device if two-factor authentication is turned on.
- Confirm your transaction - Confirming your Neteller transaction is the last step to go through before your newly deposited funds appear in your balance. If your Neteller account has enough funds for the transaction to be completed, you will be able to play your favorite games within minutes as soon as the transaction is completed.
How to Withdraw from a Casino Using Neteller?
Withdrawing your online casino winnings using Neteller is also quite straightforward and in most cases instantaneous.
- Go to your online casino and head to your cashier - Once you have opened your cashier, click on Withdraw and pick Neteller from the list of supported withdrawal options. Specify the amount you want to withdraw. Check if there are withdrawal limits in place.
- Approve your identity - The next step is to approve your identity so that your transaction can be completed.
- Decide what to do with your funds - Once your funds arrive, you can keep them in your Neteller account or withdraw them to your bank account or your debit/credit card.
Safety & Security
All Neteller online casinos listed here are licensed and regulated by reputable regulatory bodies. All of them are also SSL-encrypted and all of them employ the best safety and privacy measures to offer the safest iGaming experience to everyone who registers.
Similar Payment Methods
If you do not want to use Neteller, you have a variety of other similar e-wallet services at your disposal if you are a registered player at an online casino that supports such payment options.
More casinos accepting Neteller
What is Neteller?
Neteller is one of the most used e-wallet services thanks to which you can fund your online casino account as well as withdraw your online winnings safely and conveniently.
Which features are common among the best Neteller online casinos?
All Neteller online casinos mentioned operate legally across numerous different jurisdictions. All Neteller online casinos that deserve your attention employ responsible gaming, safety, and privacy tools, offer fast withdrawals, generous bonuses, and of course, world-class gaming libraries.
Do all online casinos accept Neteller?
The vast majority of online casinos do accept Neteller and here, you will find the comprehensive list of those iGaming venues.
Can Neteller be used to make withdrawals?
Yes, Neteller is both used for deposits and withdrawals.
Would you like to learn more? Visit the following link for more details and information: neteller.com.