Coins.ph Online Casinos
Owned and operated by an Asian fintech company, Coins.ph is a convenient and easy-to-use mobile e-wallet that Filipino and many other Asian online casino players can use in an affordable and easy fashion.
Top Coins.ph Casinos
The Coins.ph mobile e-wallet can be used for sending and receiving money locally and internationally, for both international and local remittance, buying game credits, bill payments, online shopping, and online casino gaming. As of today, the company has one of the most successful partner networks. More specifically, Coins.ph works with over 33,000 partners and many of these serve Filipinos. Like other reputable mobile payment services in the Philippines, Coins.ph is backed up and monitored by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas which adds to its reliability. The following list includes several different payment options you have at your disposal via Coins.ph.
- Buying game credits – Coins.ph users can easily purchase game credits at many different video gaming platforms, such as Steam and Razer. Coins.ph is also supported by Battlenet, Level Up! Play, and Garena.
- Bill payments – With Coins.ph, Filipinos can also pay bills from their mobile devices. Coins.ph is supported by Meralco, PLDT, Veco, Smart, Maynilad, Kuryente Load, Pag-IBIG, Sun Cellular, and Manila Water.
- Buying digital currencies – Filipinos can also buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Axie Infinity Shards, Smooth Love Potion, Bitcoin Cash, USD Coin, Chainlink, Kyber Network Crystal, and a whole range of other cryptocurrencies using the Coins.ph app.
- Local and international remittance – Coins.ph also offers a very affordable, fast, and secure way to receive and sent remittances from any part of the globe. Filipinos can easily remit money using Western Union and this specific service is supported in over one hundred and fifty countries.
As mentioned previously, Coins.ph is one of the most used mobile e-wallets in the Philippines. When it comes to making mobile payments using this service, Filipinos get to cash out at numerous different locations through e-wallets, such as Maya and GCash, as well as, Padala Centers, including LBC, and Palawan Pawnshop, and others. Coins.ph is supported by over sixty banking institutions, including Security Bank and UnionBank.
With the Coins.ph Android or iOS app which is free to download from the Google Play Store and App Store, customers can also make online casino deposits and withdrawals at a number of Filipino online casinos.
How to make a deposit using Coins.ph
This is your step-by-step guide to making online casino deposits using your Coins.ph mobile e-wallet.
- Create your Coins.ph account
In order to deposit Coins.ph, you first need to create your Coins.ph account. You do so by downloading the Coins.ph app to your mobile device. During the process of creating an account, you need to provide your full name, email address, and phone number. You can also register for an account on the Coins.ph official website.
- Add money to your Coins.ph account
The next step is to add money to your newly created Coins.ph account. You can do so via popular e-wallets, such as Maya and GCash, or you can use your credit/debit card issued by Security Bank, UnionBank, or some other banking institution. You can also add money to your Coins.ph account at one of many Coins.ph retail locations.
- Register at a Coins.ph online casino
Once your Coins.ph account has been funded, find a reliable Coins.ph casino and register for an account.
- Navigate to the cashier
To make a deposit via Coins.ph, click on the Banking tab after you log into your account. From the list of available deposit options, choose Coins.ph. Once you enter your Coins.ph account details, specify the amount you want to deposit and enjoy playing your favorite games.
How to make a withdrawal using Coins.ph
This is your step-by-step guide for requesting a withdrawal via Coins.ph at an online casino.
- Log into your online casino account
To request a withdrawal, you first need to log into your online casino account. Once here, click on the Banking or Cashier tab on the main menu.
- Pick Coins.ph as your preferred withdrawal option
Once here, you are presented with different withdrawal options and you click on the Coins.ph logo.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
Once you click on the Coins.ph logo, a new window pops up and here you fill in all required details, including the amount you want to withdraw. Once your transaction has been confirmed, you receive your winnings within twenty-four hours.
Safety & Security
Coins.ph is one of the best, safest mobile payment options in the Philippines. The service employs top-notch security measures and it is regulated and monitored by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the leading banking institution in the Philippines.
Which online casinos accept Coins.ph deposits?
Many Filipino online casinos that let you make payments via mobile services let you make deposits using your Coins.ph account.
Are Coins.ph deposits processed for free?
The vast majority of Coins.ph online casinos process deposits using this service without any commission fees. Coins.ph withdrawals on the other hand can incur smaller transactional fees, depending on your online casino.
Are cryptocurrencies supported by Coins.ph?
Yes, Coins.ph is the very first mobile payment platform of this kind that rely on blockchain technology that was approved in the Philippines by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas.
Is using Coins.ph safe?
Yes, Coins.ph is one of the safest online casino payment options for Filipino players.
Would you like to learn more? Visit the following link for more details and information: coins.ph.