International Slots League Comes to the PhilippinesPublished December 3, 2011
Enter the big-money arena of slots gaming online!
The International Slots League (ISL) is the latest contest to grip the online gaming arena. Thanks to Royal Vegas Casino, players from the Philippines are able to participate in this rollicking slots adventure contest. With thousands of dollars in jackpot prizes waiting to be won at every turn, the stage has been set for a dramatic showdown among the log leaders. The ISL has put some $10k up for grabs, each and every week. With 6 action-packed contests, players will be playing for some $40k in jackpot paydays.
Sizzling-Hot Slots Tourney Action
Filipino players are able to enjoy all the popular gaming titles such as Ladies Night, Spring Break, Thunderstruck and Tomb Raider. And the weekend is when the International Slots League cranks up the action. When Filipino players play games of Loaded in the Triple-7 Bling Fest Freeroll there’s some $5k in prizes up for grabs. Plus there’s the weekend $3k splash tourney to participate in. The live leaderboards at Royal Vegas provide players with competitive gaming and rewarding jackpots.
The Tourneys at the International Slots League
- Weekend Treasure Hunt Splash with $200 in cash on Tomb Raider
- Strike it Rich Freeroll on Thunderstruck with $200 guaranteed
- Take a Break Freeroll on Spring Break with $200 guaranteed
- Kings of Legend Freeroll on Avalon with a $200 prize pool
- Triple 7 Bling-Fest Freeroll with $200 in prizes on Loaded
- Night on the Town Freeroll with $200 up for grabs
- $100 25 Minute Survivor Contest
- $25,000 Monthly Monster Game
- $1K All Day Extender
- $3K 3-Day Survivor
And there are plenty more where those came from at Royal Vegas Online Casino through to December 26th 2011. In order to get started, Filipino players need simply double-click the tournaments tab, create an alias and get gaming. The International Slots League is the latest mega-money tournament available to Filipino players courtesy of Royal Vegas online casino and the Fortune Lounge Group of companies.