The Asian Poker Tour in the PhilippinesPublished March 21, 2011
The Philippines readies for a thrilling poker showdown.
The Asian Poker Tour to the Philippines is taking place from March 28 thru April 3, 2011. The finest poker players from around the world will converge on this gaming epicenter for what is billed to be an incredible series of poker. Ranked as one of the must-play poker contests in the world, the APT is blazing a trail with big money poker pots and a stellar sampling of poker gaming variants.The APT in the Philippines
The good news is that 3 successful events later, the Philippines remains the premier gaming destination for the much-anticipated APT. The contest is being held at the splendid Resorts World Manila Complex. The buy-ins are set at a nifty $2,500 + $200. Back in 2010, this sterling event was won by a local lad named Michael Cua. He managed to walk away with a staggering $176k.
Poker players looking to cash in with a chance at the APT 2011 will do well to sign up with the popular William Hill Poker. A generous $5,400 all-inclusive package awaits players wanting to participate in this event. And it could all happen for less than $1.The William Hill Package
- Lucky winners will receive a $2,500 buy-in to the Main Event
- The action kicks off Day 1B on the March 31st, 2011
- There is a generous $675 for 5 nights of accommodation at the 5-star Manila Marriott Hotel between the dates March 30th and April 4th.
- Winners will receive $200 for registration fees.
- And spending money is plenty generous - up to $1,945